*Tickets are available to purchase at the UCDC office, 5 West High Street, Liberty, IN 47353.*
The UCDC has established this event for beautification projects and programing for Union County events.
Purchasing a duck benefits visitors and residents. Thank you for your support.
$5.00 a duck (ticket) or 5 ducks (tickets) for $20.00.
Ducks (tickets) can be purchased from the UCDC and our board of directors.
2021 UCDC Duck Regatta
Official Rules and Regulations
1. The Rubber Duck Regatta is produced by Union County Development Corporation (the “Producer”), a member based non-profit organization under section 501(c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Code for the benefit of the development, beautification, and programs provided by the Union County Development Corporation and Whitewater Memorial State Park.
2. Ducks will be launched into the Whitewater Lake from the Spillway area on Sunday, May 30, 2021. Chances of winning depend on the total number of qualified entries.
3. If the Producer determines in its sole discretion that the Race cannot occur at the scheduled location and time for any reason, the Producer can postpone the Race to another date, time and location by public announcement thereof, or conduct a random drawing, of eligible adoptions, to select the winners.
4. All ducks entered will be provided by the Producer and shall remain the property of the Producer.
5. Once the ducks have been launched, they are on their own. No attempt to free or interfere with any duck is permitted unless deemed necessary by the Producer’s Race Committee.
6. Each duck will feature a unique number which will be matched to the number corresponding to the Lucky Duck Number found on the adoption papers. Each entry from one entry ticket will be assigned additional duck numbers for identification. The persons whose names appear on the entry tickets corresponding to the first ducks in order of finish and gathered in the duck trap will be awarded prizes.
7. Producer reserves the right and sole discretion to substitute prizes of comparable value.
8. Only completed entry forms will be accepted. You may enter by mail: Union County Development Corporation 5 West High Street, Liberty, Indiana 47353. No entry will be accepted by mail after May 15th, 2021.
9. All persons must be at least 18 years of age to enter and all winners must prove eligibility. If the original winner is not 18 years of age or older, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian that meets age requirement.
10. Proceeds from the cost of the $5.00 per entry are to benefit the development, beautification, and programs provided by the Union County Development Corporation and Whitewater Memorial State Park.
11. Winners will be announced shortly following the conclusion of the race on May 30, 2021. Entrants will, when necessary, be notified by United States Mail or via telephone. Race winners need not be present to win. All prizes will be awarded.
12. CASH equivalent prizes will be provided solely at the discretion of the prize donor in lieu of designated prizes. Any and all taxes and similar fees are the sole responsibility of the winners. Restrictions may apply to some prizes.
13. By entering, entrants release Producers and its members, officers, directors, sponsors and other related entities from any and all liability with respect to prizes.
14. By entering, winners consent to the promotional use of their names and likenesses without additional compensation.
15. The event is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited by law.
16. The conduct of the Race and the determination of the winners will be audited by the Treasurer of the Producer. All decisions and interpretations of rules and regulations will be made by Producer, and its judgment is final.
17. A copy of these rules and regulations, a list of prizes and, after the event, a list of prize winners can be obtained from the Producer by sending a written request with self-addressed stamped envelope to the Producer at the address listed in paragraph eight (8) above.
18. The Producer requests a minimum donation of $5. Free entries defeat the charitable fundraising purpose of this event.